Causes of Acne and How to Prevent it – Acne is one of the most common skin disorders in the world. This occurs in almost 45% of adolescents and adults, and is seen in a smaller percentage of young children. Acne, blackheads, whiteheads and lesions appear in various body oil producing regions; face, back, chest, neck, shoulders and upper arms. The main reason for the occurrence of acne is the excess production of oil by sebaceous glands in the skin. This causes the oil to join the dead skin cells, which clog the pores in the area, besides acne also arises influenced by changes in hormones, bacteria and genes.
For some people acne develops during adolescence due to higher hormone levels during puberty. Acne develops when sebaceous glands in a person’s skin begin to produce excess sebum. Then this oil joins the cells that line the gland wall and clogs the pores of the skin.
How to prevent zits:
– Always keep skin clean by using mild soap / cleanser
– Don’t squeeze or prick pimples so there is no scarring
– Regular and healthy life, getting enough rest, avoid stress.
– Use of cosmetics sufficiently and for a short period of time.
– Avoid the poisoning of oil glands for example with alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, or spicy foods.
– Avoid dust pollution
Other than that, use facial care products that have received a certificate from BPOM to avoid dangerous ingredients that are in cosmetics and buy virgin products at official outlets so as not to be fooled by fake products and choose care products that are in accordance with the condition of facial skin for maximum results.